How to use Dr Rashel Vitamin C kit
As you know that complete range of Dr Rashel Vitamin C and Dr Rashel Whitening original kit is available on the following links:
- Brightening Kit DR RASHEL Vitamin C Series kit Pack of 4
- Anti Aging Kit DR RASHEL Anti Aging Vitamin C Kit original
- Whitening Kit DR RASHEL Whitening kit Pack of 4
A lot of customers have bought it and shared the positive reviews. Still some of the customers are confused on how to use / apply Dr Rashel Vitamin C and Dr Rashel Whitening Kits.
So we have given below some guidelines:
- Always read the guidelines on the product packaging and follow that.
- The kit contains 4 different products and each product has its own benefits and methods to use; follow that
- Keep the kit away from heat and keep it at or below room temperature to maintain its effectiveness for long time.
Pro Tip: “When it comes to skincare, correct layering of products is essential. The general rule of thumb is to apply products based on their viscosity, so start with the thinnest product and finish with the heaviest or thickest.”
Let’s talk about each product one by one:
How to use Dr Rashel Face Serum Original:
- Cleanse your face ideally using Dr Rashel Face wash (Dr. Rashel Vitamin C Brightening Face Wash)
- If you have toner Toner, apply a drop or two on your face and neck and massage thoroughly.
- After you have cleansed and dampened your skin, take two or three drops on palm and apply it on your face and neck thoroughly massaging in circles.
- Don’t over apply it.
- Recommended use, once in a morning and once in night for dry skins. Oily skins just once.
How to use Dr Rashel Eye Serum Original:
- Eye serum contains anti-aging properties, it should be applied 15 minutes before sleeping. It is important for your skin to absorb the eye serum so that it repairs your skin quickly.
- It prevents wrinkles under the eye and also promote glowing skin.
- Regular usage of eye serum can help to treat dark circles easily and also promote brighter skin.
- Take some eye serum and apply onto the under-eye area using the finger ring. Eye serums are easily absorbed by the skin and, hence, you don’t need to rub against the skin. You will need a little amount of eye serum to apply on the under eye area. Start with small quantity and add some more if needed.
Important: Apply it in the correct way
You should always apply serum using the finger ring or the fourth finger as it is the weakest finger which will ensure that you don’t apply too much pressure on the eye area. Prevent applying too much pressure on the skin so that the sensitive skin around the eye is not damaged.
How to use Dr Rashel Day cream and Dr Rashel Night Cream:
- As the name suggests, use it in respective time. Read on the package for further instructions.
How to use Dr Rashel Face cream:
- Just like any other cream; read the package for further instructions.
How to use Dr Rashel Facial Cleanser:
- Read the product packaging.
How to use Dr Rashel Vitamin C Mas:
- Instructions are given on the packaging.
Pro Tip 2: Correct order to apply products:
Here’s the correct and most beneficial order to apply your facial products.
If you don’t happen to use certain products mentioned, just move on to the next relevant step that you use on a daily basis.
- Toner, Mist, or Facial Essence
- Treatment Products (such as acne spot treatment)
- Face Serum our personal MVP
- Eye Cream
- Facial Oil
- Lip Balm With SPF
- Makeup (primer, foundation, concealer, powder, etc.)
Pro Tip 3: Patch tip:
Whenever you buy a new product for your skin, always do patch testing. Use small amount of the product and apply it on your arm. Wait for half an hour to confirm there is not any reaction.